game would be better if it wasn't so focused on the MLG world. games fun, let me play leaning back in my chair.

Good if you understand what is a shooter and understand what defines a multiplayer game

Great game. You can kill the chicken.

Many hours in my prime competitive gaming days were spent on Dust2 and Mirage.

It's THE GAME that every first-person shooter gamer started with. I've spent countless hours on community servers just enjoying the game. This game introduced me to few of my closest friends.

Best multi-player/competitive/shooter game.

I only played 1 match of actual CS:GO and got flamed in voice chat. Played a lot of death match and had a good time though.

The gameplay itself is honestly perfect. whether you play the base game or one of the wide range of community game modes you're bound to have a good time. CS is one of my favourite games but I just wish that Valve would do something about the horrible cheating problem (they won't).

Perdi um amigo por causa desse jogo

this is a masterclass in competitive shooter design and a very deep, but very easy to start kind of game. the community is completely toxic, admittedly, so you'll need a bit of thick skin to play. that aside, not sure why this has such a low rating on here.

The greatest competitive game of all time. And it's not even close.

Quanto tempo já passado nesse jogo, saudade.
O jogo é super competitivo e desafiador, exige habilidade e treino intensivo nas suas mecanicas, que por si só, são muito boas
Cs go de fato fez historia e um dos meus fps favoritos, valve nunca brinca em serviço, polo menos não antigamente
ps: quero ver mais jogos ambientados no brasil

If you dont have a full part just don't open IT

Game speaks for itself, well made and the most precise feeling first person shooter there is. I was involved in the trade community for a while and there's some good nostalgia from that.
Loved the skins and how smooth the game feels. Both very important factors. But mostly skins > everything.

seja xingado até sua última geração por não ter rushado B

Ce jeu de merde a aspiré mon âme pendant 4 ans mais j'ai réussi à m'en détacher, ceci dit quel classique

This game makes shooting other players very fun. The pure multiplayer experience is very good unless you wind up with teammates who either don't communicate or refuse to cooperate. If you're even somewhat interested in a military shooter with archaic game mechanics established over 25 years ago this might be the one. Just make sure you play with friends.

team killing was fun
just play counter strike source

СИЖУ ИГРАЮ СОРЕВНОВАТЕЛЬНУЮ БИТВУ. КАК ВДРУГ КИКАЕТ С СЕРВЕРА. ЖМУ ПЕРЕПОДКЛЮЧИТСЯ - 0 РЕАКЦИИ. ПЕРЕЗАПУСКАЮ ИГРУ - НЕ ПОМОГАЕТ. В ИТОГЕ ДАЛИ ШТРАФ НА 30 МИНУТ. А ЗА ЭТО ВРЕМЯ МНЕ МОГ ВЫПАСТЬ КЕЙС И Я БЫ ДОСТАЛ ОТТУДА ПОТЕНЦИАЛЬНЫЙ НОЖ. ИГРА РАЗОЧАРОВАЛА. НЕ ПОКУПАЙТЕ, ЕСЛИ ВАМ ДОРОГИ ВАШИ НЕРВЫ. Я ВСЕ СКАЗАЛ.

cs 1.6 porém mais polido, mas sla, não sou de fps não.