They not ambitious like this no more.

The movement is just as fun as the gameplay

this game came out after dmc 1? lol, lmao even

Que direção de arte foda desse jogo, impressionante o quão me prendeu esses últimos 2 dias com a jogabilidade que vai ficando cada vez melhor, COISA BOA EM SUDA51. Com participação do lendário Leandro Xonive... absurdamente foda.

A friend of mine got me to play this and they picked the little girls in striped socks every time.
They beat me with said girls almost every time, too.
Cool stuff.

It’s just a stupid little DDR flash-game type thing, so yeah, of course I think it’s fun.

can't say much, i came back to this game so i could just do a quick little speedrun for a fun n easy replay
blue shell is so sick, i love mario power ups focused on mobility
i also learned somehow after like nearly a decade that thwomps can't hurt you if you crouch into the shell
very nice 7/10

fun but clunky, difficulty spike at the end made me drop the game before finishing

inscryption's first act is amazing, and after reading some reviews, it's clear that many people have this opinion. however i don't think act 2 and 3 are that bad... i honestly think they're very interesting. I was starting to tire of leshy's game when the switch came around.
the narrative is kind of stupid but kind of fascinating. if i write more later i want to explore -- what the four dungeon masters and their game design beliefs are really saying, and what is the purpose of the Old Data reveal when it tells us nothing of the mystery... i love the YouTube bits personally

Tower Defense but a third-person shooter. Weapons are extremely limited and feature intentionally long reload times, VA's do their job and get out. Still passes the smell test by having a tutorial, single player option, and logical progression. Not all worth MSRP but perhaps a play.

cool expansion. lore and story wise it moves a little too fast for my taste and does some things with vega and ol' sam that feel a little strange I liked the simplicity of sam and vega in doom 2016, and the music isn't as memorable without mick gordon but it's still a great expansion and I had a lot of fun with it. super duper cool set pieces and some awesome areas

This was just a really fun time, classic experience of shouting at friends and trying your hardest not to throw the controller at those backseating your ass from the comfort of their couches. Feels like it'd be sad asf to play on your own tho haha

This game stockholm syndromed me into liking it. I really didn't like it when I was a kid but when I play it now I have a lot of fun... Usually. Some things are still awful and signs of it's age.

Emotional rollercoaster, a slow burn start that took me a few attempts to get into but once I did I finished it in 2 nights. Might top Last of Us with sad boy vibes.

Fun little game on GBA and a start of a great series.

I think I understand why Gordon Freeman didn't speak in the Half Life games.

Nice love it but noone has their ds anymore. :(

Good game for a bit. Not much to do after story.

ME3 Omega, much like Javik, was something being planned out during the initial draft. Unlike the latter however, Omega was never available in the game in the form of Day One DLC, it was absent entirely. Most you were getting is Aria T'Loak loathing Cerberus for taking her joint and a not-so-subtle lineread hinting about a potential expansion. Which happened near the end of November 2012, the same year the game released. Even then though. a lot of the original idea, such as returning as a hub status, never came into fruition - unless you use a mod for OG ME3 to get that hub treatment - instead serving as a somewhat compressed state of the narrative. Granted it's possible I got some of the details wrong, been a while since I looked into the development of the game, but I digress.
Like with LOTSB, this add-on's showcases how discrepancy between budgets between those and the base game were shortening a fair bit, albeit not to the same degree. The amount of events to do during and after the story isn't quite to the same degree, but even then Omega still shakes things up a fair bit in terms of how firefights are done with a few new enemies and arena spaces, the detail of the setting's sprawling landscape whereas before you were strictly limited to the top layer, as well as the delving into Aria herself with how she acts and is in this position in the first place, even either lowering the edge to be more soft you play a majority of it as a Paragon, or hardening even more and being in a more ruthless state if it was as a Renegade. It's all Pretty Dang Neat.
It also sports two standout moments: Firstly, it finally introduced a female Turian with Nyreen Kandros, which to me has always been odd considering how often the opposite gender gets brought up prior to this. She's interesting and cool, but it's also pretty bothersome that she doesn't get much development outside of the implied and semi-elaborated relationship fling she had with Aria years ago, especially considering the push-pull dynamic going on with the aforementioned delving. The second is the first, and only, class-exclusive choice in the whole trilogy. I forgot if the people with Dragon Age helped out (which wouldn't surprise me since that franchise utilizes this aspect way more), but I do know that a common belief fans have on why Engineer was chosen was cause it's consistently the least-picked class of the whole series, even 'winning' that again in the LE remaster. Speaking as someone that played as one on my fourth run, I actually do recommend it, surprisingly not as support-reliant as you'd think and it has some fun tools, especially once you hit the third game. Although you can uh, just use this mod for Legendary Edition to bypass it, either as one of the two other classes using tech - Infiltrator and Sentinel - or have it be available at all times if you feel like it. I won't judge, I'm guilty of doing this myself!
As a whole, Omega is, again, Neat. It won't knock your socks off, and is my least favorite of 3's add-ons, but considering the state of the others, as well as what the package itself offers, it's still fun enough. As for the timing of it... that's tricky to answer. Following a story-related mission as well as Aria's own sidequest on the Citadel, you have free reign as to when to start it... but it's also impractical to do it as early as possible since it doesn't "mesh" well narratively speaking, if you catch my drift. I'd say a little after the second act starts - i.e., finishing Citadel II but before completing Rannoch as a whole - is fine.

I remember in school we would sometimes fool around and actually listen to the teacher instead of playing this game. Good times.

Enjoyable but has an unsatisfying, abrupt ending.

Mostly good. The levels are mostly well done, but for a few of them needed a guide. I enjoyed some of the puzzles. I felt like the difficulty was all over the place. The final boss was also nothing special. It was fun, but I will probably not go back to it.

After playing this game for (undisclosed amount of time) I thought I would just make a pros and cons list of what I thought of it instead of a normal review cause that just feels more appropriate to me.
Pros
- Lots of good new Pokémon
- Character Customisation
- GREAT Character design(pls keep making gender confused characters they are amazing)
- Very fun, maybe the most fun Pokémon game on the switch as of right now?
Cons
- The game runs pretty bad, I don’t think I had as bad of a time with performance issues or bugs as everyone else but I still found it pretty unforgivable for a billion dollar company. Please Gamefreak give your developers more than a year to make their games.
- Team Star is the official worse team in all of Pokémon, I didn’t enjoy a single mission. I left all the missions to the end of the game cause I thought you didn’t even have to do them, they were so bad that I thought they were optional.
- Area Zero looks so ugly, sorry not sorry.

Eu estou genuinamente impressionado em quem pensou que lançar essa porra em 2013 seria uma boa ideia, se fosse um jogo de PS2 acho que seria menos pior. Burrada suprema do Josef Fares essa aqui.

this game is great because it has leos in it.