Really by the books and really basic.
Gets boring after the second loop.

Still better than Garfield Kart.

3/10

My hands are bleeding and are now shaped like falcon claws.

1/10

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK YOU PORTS OF AAA GAMES ON PC NEVER FUCKING AGAIN

sobbing

short but sweet stealth platformer with solid controls. main issues are a couple slightly annoying platforming segments, and the voice acting being pretty inconsistent. good game other than that

Казалась всегда душной серия игр Kingdom Rush но решил сыграть и не зря. Выглядит стильно, по началу чувствуется будто не хватает ускорения ведь все очень медленно, но потом после первых уровней игра преображается из за количества возможных действий. Можно взаимодействовать с фоном, а иногда там даже прячутся полезные юниты за деньги. В игре много героев, разных башен не так много но и сама игра не долгая, есть бестиарий,много отсылок, есть режимы для перепрохождения с усложнениями, есть какой-никакой сюжет, боссы имеют свои особые атаки но их мало, есть доп. уровни жаль они ультра сложные.Короче кайфовая тема сделаная с душой.

Video review: https://youtu.be/TMbcl_T5pxE

Klonoa has made a grand return with not just one, but two remasters. I’m a big platformer fan, especially for games from this era, so I was excited to give it a shot.

[h2]Gameplay**
The games play as 2.5D platformers, although the second game does feature a lot more 3D stuff. Both are good at what they set out to do: straightforward, yet fun platforming. The game mechanics are introduced at a steady rate, the environments are easily some of the best I have seen in this genre in years, and I was a really big fan of the dual purpose that enemies serve. One one hand, they are enemies and can cause you damage, but on the other, most have some sort of unique ability that can be activated only after you grab them.

It’s a lot like Kirby in this way and it works really well with the level design, hiding just enough secrets to keep exploration interesting, but without going overboard to the point of tedium. There’s always something new to find, some new boss to take down, some new environment to explore - it’s pretty good at keeping up the variety, although it is also important to note that both games combined take roughly eight hours to clear. Sounds short, but honestly, it’s perfectly fine and might even be a bit longer than it needs to.

I say that because the second game does resort to a bit of backtracking with some of its levels. A bit disappointing to see in place of entirely new stuff, but again, it doesn’t go overboard there.

What it does go overboard on - at least in the second game’s case - is the story. There is easily like six or seven times more dialogue in the second game compared to the first and honestly, a lot of it is not necessary. Not to say that the story is bad, but maybe half of it could have been done away with and nothing of value would be lost.

So while the second game may be a massive upgrade in terms of general gameplay and level design, it does have some faults of its own and I’m still struggling to decide which of the two was my favorite with this in mind. Regardless, I had a great time with both and the good vastly outweighs the bad in both games.

[h2]Remaster[/h2]
On the remaster front, the game is solid. There's updated graphics, high resolution support, uncapped frame rates, customizable controls, and some new additions like difficulty options and a local co-op mode. I played it without any sort of technical issues at 4k 144fps and the controls are simple enough that it’s fine on both controller and keyboard and mouse.

A few things to note though. The anti-aliasing option appears to be broken as switching it between off and 16x does not produce any noticeable difference, even when zoomed in. I was also not a fan of how aggressive the bloom setting was and ended up keeping that toggled off. Otherwise, the settings are fine.

[h2]Overall[/h2]
Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series is a great remaster of two fun games. Solid platforming, fantastic level design, great music, and the remaster does a nice job touching things up for modern platforms. It’s a nostalgic experience for sure and one I would recommend to platforming fans.

Video review: https://youtu.be/AzEqzpClEM0

Sonic is back, but this time as a collection of older titles instead of something brand new. New Sonic games tend to have all sorts of issues, so surely a straight remaster of older ones would not? Well...

Gameplay
Sonic Origins is a collection of four games: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic CD. Each is presented in two formats: Classic Mode, which plays like the games were on their original platforms and then Anniversary Mode, which adds widescreen support and removes lives. Both have their merits, but the widescreen support added by Anniversary Mode absolutely elevates the experience and is easily one of the game’s best features.

And yes, the games themselves are great. Fast and fun gameplay with a great mix of platforming, diverse level design with all sorts of interesting stuff to find, and just the right amount of challenge. I’ve always liked how freeform Sonic’s gameplay is and how open the levels were and these four games are no exception.

The original game is perhaps the roughest of the bunch, but easily has some of the most memorable stages. The second game is the most difficult of the bunch, but has some of the best music. The third game has the most balanced gameplay of the bunch and honestly might be my favorite. CD is a bit of a weird one, combining some of the good aspects of the others, but I was not a fan of the time travel mechanic and boss fights; it’s probably my least favorite of the bunch.

Remaster Content
The question is then - do the changes made to these classics make the collection worth it? That’s a bit of an iffy one. On one hand, the package is a bit more expensive than I was expecting for a collection of four old games. With a $40 price tag, I wish the game had included even more classic Sonic games. For starters, Knuckles' Chaotix would have been an excellent addition, but Sonic Chaos, Sonic Triple Trouble, and the Sonic Advance games would have been great too.

Quality of life is also an issue. These are old classics ported to modern platforms without the usual features we get with such releases, such as save states or the ability to rewind. I can do without the latter, but save states would have been super cool to have here and that is something that straight emulation does better than this collection.

I also was not the biggest fan of whatever filter was used to scale these games up. It looks a bit blurry and nowhere near as crisp as I would have liked - even when messing around with settings like resolution and anti-aliasing (which I recommend you keep disabled). As it stands, it does take some getting used to.

The collection does do good in its addition of new game modes though, including boss rush, mirror mode, and a mission mode that adds a bunch of new objectives. Not all of those missions land, but it’s a nice addition regardless. The museum mode is a nice touch too, allowing access to artwork, music, and videos.

Bugs
Perhaps the biggest issue with this collection though is how buggy it is, particularly on the audio front. In every game, I had audio cutting out too early, audio repeatedly playing even when not doing anything, muffled music, and in a few cases - the audio completely bugging out and playing nonstop loud and annoying sounds. And while I have not noticed any collision or physics issues - that also appears to be a common complaint.

The collection is obviously a rushed job and you need look no further than the very devs that worked on it stating as such. Apparently there was some sort of disconnect there between the remaster devs and the actual finished product, leading to many strange bugs.

Overall
I cannot give Sonic Origins a straight positive recommendation, but I also cannot say that it’s entirely negative either - this is why I wish Steam had something in the middle. On one hand, these are some absolutely solid classics and I am glad they are available on modern platforms, but on the other, the collection itself is lacking and there are quite a few technical issues on top of that.

I'm speechless at how amazing this game is. They've really perfected the Xenoblade formula in every possible way, the exploration, the combat, the storytelling, all of it. I haven't felt this was about any game in YEARS!! I really love the underlying theme of pursuing the future, no matter how scary it may be, and the importance of choice and your own autonomy. You can't change the world, so instead try to change yourself. Also the fanservice in the final battle was amazing. It was so cool to see Nia and Melia fighting like they do in their respective games, and seeing a small glimpse of what the futures of the other protagonists were like. This game just really perfected the formula of my favorite series, and it now holds a place in my heart.

A great chance to play some of the best 3D platformers for those who
- Wern't born when it came out
- too young to play video games
- didn't bother to get for some reason despite hear the great reviews
Loses a star for the limited available time and not enough adjustments.

Clockwork Orange but it's forcing Gamers TM to watch the hour long feminist reading of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

I can gladly say this is the first Final Fantasy game that I've beaten. While the story felt like random ideas strung together and the final dungeon was a pain in the ass, I really enjoyed the characters and the combat system. After taking a break I might come back and check out The After Years.

Gameplay : 1/5 Quelle catastrophe. One Piece Grand Battle a de meilleures phases de combats, c'est absolument pas une vanne. Le système d'openworld est intéressant mais tellement a chier que ça en devient juste pitoyable.
Et luffy omg, mais il est leeeeeeent et tellement imprécis, vraiment cool pour un ow.
Catastrophique.
Histoire : 0.5/5 POURQUOI une histoire originale FULL OSEF au lieu de juste retracer les évènements de l'oeuvre originale ? Tous les arcs de pre skip s'adapteraient parfaitement. Toutes les villes d'East Blue, Alabasta, Skypiea, Water 7, Thriller Bark... Tout aurait été génial a explorer. Encore un bon choix.
Musique : 1/5 Bah yen a pas a part en combat, propre pour l'ambiance "d'exploration"...
Graphismes : 4/5 Seul point positif du jeu, il est agréable à l'oeil, mais ça ne le sauvera pas de la noyade...

Even a gameboy advance remake of the original can't fix how limited the game was by its initial hardware. While solidly made, things just feel off when compared to any later titles, like the inability to replay the incredibly short levels or really find anything cool in them aside from coins.

Mais do mesmo. A história é boa, mas desde que a Ubisoft acertou no Far Cry 3 o enredo dos jogos da série tem o mesmo rumo, mas isso é o menor dos problemas. O game tem um sistema de progressão de história SUPER repetitivo e linear, que enjoa facilmente depois de um tempo jogando (você precisa fazer missões secundárias para avançar na história). Terminei o game hoje e sofri com a quantidade de bugs presente no jogo. Falhas de textura, draw distance bugando e deixando o game feio, framerate caindo DO NADA e por aí vai.
O vilão principal do jogo, a dublagem PT-BR e a possibilidade de ter um "aliado" durante os combates são pontos altos do game.
O final do jogo é de fato impactante, a história, mesmo fictícia, consegue fazer claras referências ao mundo real.
ÓTIMA TRILHA SONORA.

Honestly not that bad for a first entry.
But it certainly is a weak entry.

7/10

It's better than Garfield Kart.

8.5/10

The reveal in 2015 that Sanzaru Games had been developing another handheld Sonic game was one of the biggest shocks this franchise had ever produced.

On a retrospective first glance, this may seem odd to say. It wasn't like Sega had ever been opposed to keeping their contracted developers around for more games, for one. With the Sonic Rivals duology, for instance, they’d made pretty clear that mediocre reviews weren't going to lead to any bad blood between them and a promising developer. Plenty of Sonic games otherwise seen as mediocre had received sequels, and plenty more Sonic games out there had far more bizarre concepts bound to cause more discussion upon their reveals, so what was it about Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice’s reveal specifically that set the fanbase ablaze for a few days?

Well it's right there in the title, isn't it? It's Sonic Boom.

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric left the brand scarred in a way it hadn't been since after Sonic 06, now released in a time where online video game content was many times hotter than it was before. Essays, lets plays, reviews and breakdowns came out every week detailing how Sonic Boom marked the end times of the franchise, the new low, the sign that it was finally time for Sonic to give up. Most people, especially those not invested in the franchise, weren't really aware of the decent 3DS game, or the pretty good TV show, because the main thing the brand was pushing was an absolute failure of a product with "Sonic Boom" as the big headline. So while games like Sonic Rush, Advance, and even the handheld version of Colors were discussed and perceived on their own terms, the splash zone of Rise of Lyrics explosive failure was simply too large, and Shattered Crystal kind of got caught in the blast because of it.

So when it all settled, one year after it’s reveal, Fire & Ice's release itself had far less fanfare to it than just the fact it existed at all. Despite being Sonic's lone 2016 game, and despite an "infamously high" 7.5 score from IGN, the game wound up forgotten and lumped in with Sonic Boom as a whole as a large failure. Which sucks for many reasons, but to me stings most because Sanzaru Games as a developer had an edge with Shattered Crystal that Sonic Team and SEGA as a whole rarely ever had: Improvements in Iteration.

Sonic Team's Sonic games, even at their worst, are very rarely lacking in ambition or new ideas. That goes the other way too: Many of Sonic Team's biggest smash-hit games, from Sonic Adventure to NiGHTS into Dreams, stem from radical departures and daring new risks, rather than a gradual sense of improvement from game to game. Its a design quirk kind of synonymous with Sega as a whole: One second you're drawn to Yu Suzuki's work on tightly-packed fighting games, then his next game is a grand RPG-esque adventure. So in the great westernizing process of Sonic Boom's many branches, Sanzaru Games had no reason at all to try and adhere to that kind of mantra with the second chance they had been given. Within all of Shattered Crystal scatterbrained design and seemingly rushed production lay a surprisingly stable groundwork, Sonic controlled absolutely beautifully and levels would often allow the player to truly express themselves in how they chose to navigate them as effectively as possible. Rather than reinvent or tweak the controls to fit a radical new direction, Fire & Ice keeps everything that made the controls in Shattered Crystal work and plainly improves upon them. The same great mix of double jumps and airdashes is still here, but Sonic’s airdashes now no longer stop him briefly to charge, and the speed gained in the airdash is maintained moving forward, much like it works in games like Colors or Rush. Levels in the prior game had a great sense of scale yet often felt like they could go on for too long, so now instead of one big level per world each area has three to four smaller ones, now also no longer requiring collectibles to progress. It’s a rare instance in the Sonic series of a game being made seemingly entirely with player feedback in mind for the entire creative process, where the creative vision was simply to iterate and improve rather than make the game stand on its own.

Which of those two is better is debatable, but it’s really interesting that the areas in which the game suffers the most are the ones where it remains too stubborn to change. The implementation of multiple characters in Shattered Crystal was a flaccid inclusion alleviated somewhat by how most of their “required” uses could be bypassed with Sonic, but now in Fire & Ice it’s as if the developers really wanted to double down on forcing you to use Sonic’s entire crew. Amy is added to the mix with her sole purpose being to move walls only she can move, and Tails is given a new puzzle-solving laser to solve pace-breaking puzzles occasionally sitting in the way. Pair that with a quick-select function that asks you to fiddle with the touchscreen with your imaginary third hand, and that the aforementioned smaller levels means more of these obstacles are bound to appear in your main path, and it becomes a weird clash of genuinely better game feel and pointlessly re-included gimmick mechanics. The game’s main claim to fame, the Fire & Ice system itself, also kind of feels like this: You use either shoulder button to switch between being lit on fire or emitting a cold aura, which freezes blocks of water and melts blocks of ice. It’s nothing more than a reflex game, like Ikaruga’s polarity system for dummies, and feels only slightly less tacked on than the additional playable characters. What’s worse, having to use L and R means that bottom screen navigation now requires using the touch screen, whereas before pages on the bottom screen could be switched between with them.

I want to reiterate: Every good element from the previous game feels as if Sanzaru Games made a genuine effort to improve upon them. The shorter and snappier levels are all filled with great level design, the enerbeams swinging physics work amazingly with Sonic’s airdash, the environments and music are all leagues above what they were before, and the pacing of the game as a whole feels far less like a game struggling to even be released and more like a full-on polished product. It’s all of the things surrounding that, the mediocre mechanics they were too stubborn to let go of and the pointless gimmicks that were included despite sometimes harming the preexisting foundation, that end up souring the pot more than it needed to. In some ways, it reinforces why the developer’s direction was never optimal for this franchise: They lack the confidence in their new ideas to truly build the game around them yet feel obligated to include them to make the game still stand out in some way. You compare that to Sonic Team, who without hesitation made an entire game centered around swordplay because they thought it would be a cool evolution of the Storybook gameplay, who gave Silver the Hedgehog equal screenspace with the series’ protagonist because they wanted to use the Havok physics engine for something new, and so on, and it’s in a way understandable why a game as otherwise safe and standard as Fire & Ice has fallen by the wayside.

Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice isn’t bad, and despite its missteps still feels like a genuine, heartfelt attempt to improve upon Shattered Crystal’s foundations, and I’d say it still is a pretty good game. But it’s a game that makes complete sense: Every decision made in its development has clear, predictable reasons, everything about its buildup and release went pretty much exactly as one would expect, and its new mechanics wound up just as unremarkable as you would expect by how safe the game otherwise plays it. That cutting-edge feel, that strive to be different, that conviction to whichever new idea is being pursued that Sonic and SEGA fans in general have come to adore is missing here, and that in my eyes is the main reason this game has wound up so forgotten. In its aim to satisfy, in its attempts to fix the flaws of its predecessor, flaws which arguably has made that entry stand out more in retrospect, Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice just became yet another entry in the series. Despite being a fun time with lots to like about it, even well after its release, the most shocking part about the game still just wound up being the fact that it was able to exist at all.

[Playtime: 12 hours]
[Key Word: Crowdpleaser]

Quick video review: https://youtu.be/UlSroK6kh14

I’ve played a lot of Musou games - some good, some bad, most mediocre, but this one might just be the worst yet.

Overview
Touken Ranbu Warriors is another one of those spin-off Musou games like Persona 5 Strikers, Hyrule Warriors, etc. This time though, it’s based on the Touken Ranbu series, a free to play browser game VERY popular with the female demographic. I have never played the original game, but I have seen both anime adaptations, so I was already familiar going into this one.

Gameplay
What I was met is the worst Musou experience I have had yet and I had originally planned to give this game a full review, but honestly, it was a struggle to even play as far as I did, so I gave up on that idea.

It’s not even like the combat was that bad. I mean, Musou games aren’t known for their revolutionary combat, but the combat here is at least par for the course. It’s more so the egregious level design, mission structure, and repetition that brought this one down.

For example, the first handful of missions - you’re just fighting skeletons. An hour later? More skeletons. A few hours later? Skeletons, but with some humanoid ones too. What makes this worse is that each level is the most small and linear thing ever. Gone are the usual large, open, or interconnected environments of most Musou games and here we get maybe a few open areas connected by short paths. You can walk across most levels in seconds and this extends into the actual playtime of those missions as well.

The vast majority of the missions have you go to an area, take down a strong enemy, go to the next area, take down the same enemy, and repeat until it is over. It takes maybe a few minutes max to do this, but sometimes the game purposefully blocks you from completing the missions that fast and forces you to use your animal sidekick to “analyze” the environment. This usually requires you to wait around for that to complete or to plow through another ten or so waves of identical enemy types before the analysis reaches 100% and you can finally finish the mission.

The entire thing just lacks substance, more so than the usual for this series and it’s not helped here by the fact that you spend more time looking at menus and loading animations than actual gameplay. In-between missions you get the boring, lengthy dialogue scenes too, not helped by how “samey” a lot of the Touken Ranbu characters come off as here.

Overall
So I can’t say I had a good time with this one. Granted, maybe it improves later on, but I am hours into it and it’s hardly done anything at all to hold my interest enough to finish it for a full review. Maybe if you’re a diehard Touken Ranbu fan, but even then, this is a tough one to recommend at all.

MEU DEUS, QUE JOGO! Uma experiência audiovisual como nenhuma outra, vozes incríveis, música, gameplay, um jogo perfeito! Nunca joguei um jogo que me fez pensar tanto, me apeguei muito a Senua. Isso é uma obra de arte, merece ser jogada e conhecida por todo mundo

Plot is god awful and the dialogues are insanely cringe, but the gameplay is pretty fun, even if it's not as fluid as it could be.

Bosses and areas didn't feel as iconic as Dark Souls 1, but after a rough start I think it played a little better. Overall an enjoyable Souls game.

I can only imagine in 1985 this would have been a pretty impressive arcade shoot 'em up both visually and for it's music. The key word here is arcade though because playing this now you really feel that 'kill them for their quarters' vibe in places. the game will sometimes just railroad you into insane killzones of bullets flying your way or enemies appearing behind you in locations you can't actually shoot them from. It's both unfair and cheap at times. I played this on the Konami Arcade Classics Collection using save states and without them there isn't the slightest micron I would have beaten it or got close without them. It's hard as hell and even with modern platforms it still has a surprising amount of slow down in places.

It's not the only issue though. The game has one boss you fight maybe 5 times with no changes to it's pattern. I'm serious, the last "boss" doesn't even do anything, you shoot it and appear back at the start of the game, I thought my game had bugged initially it made so little sense. Talk about finishing on a whimper.

I will say it's got a pretty cool power up system. You collect what appear to be energy cells which move along a list of options each time you pick one up. when it's on the option you want you power up and gain it. Some have multiple uses so if you're good enough your ship can move super fast with 4 satellite ships firing lasers. The issue is the games base difficulty isn't built around your starting stats and the game knows it to the point when you die it gives a load of red ships / turrets to immediately give you power ups. If it's that poorly balanced then why bother having them as options if it's not rewarding good play is my feeling on it.

This is the 9th shoot 'em up I've played this year but probably one of the ones I liked least overall. It's a pretty well known classic but at the time of writing this game is 37 years old and in some places it hasn't aged well. That said it's still not the worst shoot 'em up I've ever played. Interesting power ups, nice visuals and music make it an ok experience that was perhaps ahead of it's time a bit. Looking forward to trying latter games in the series.

+ Nice graphics and music for 1985.
+ Interesting power up system.

- Cheap at times.
- Only one boss?
- Awful ending.
- Game not balanced around base ship.

É difícil apontar diante dos MMORPG's que eu já joguei, um que seja tão completo e tão viciante quanto Star Wars: The Old Republic, que vale lembrar que o jogo todo se passa muitos e muitos anos antes dos eventos dos filmes e alguns anos depois dos acontecimentos do "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1/2", em que ele faz muito bem o seu trabalho de mergulhar o jogador na imersão e na riqueza do seu universo e principalmente na execução que achei tão boa das suas histórias principais, em que cada uma delas são contadas dentro das oito classes jogáveis, todas elas tendo uma campanha única que diferem bem entre si com escolhas morais que tanto podem alterar de certa forma a linha narrativa quanto decidirem qual caminho seu personagem irá percorrer e assim decidir aumentar nas estatísticas do jogo, o do Lado da Luz ou o do Lado Negro, que claro já tinha sido abordado nos outros dois RPG's anteriores (Knights of the Old Republic 1/2) mas que ainda bem que mantiveram isso aqui pelo fato de que geralmente isso é deixado de lado pelo notável trabalho que é implementar tais decisões em um jogo online massivo como esse, fora que, um grande ponto de estímulo para fazer você querer tentar jogar as outras classes também e não ficar preso em só uma, além das histórias únicas ditas acima, é certamente o estilo de combate que variam de um para o outro entre, por exemplo, um Sith que usa mais os poderes do "Relâmpago da Força" a de um Sith/Jedi que tenha o foco total no combate com o Sabre de Luz, que ainda apresenta classes que não se prendem só no estilo convencional e ao que parece o do "protagonismo" que permeia entre os Sith's e os Jedi's na franquia de Star Wars, como é o caso dessas classes que usam armas de fogo e são tão importantes e interessantes quanto, que são as de um Mercenário estilo Han Solo da vida, um Caçador de Recompensa, um Espião Imperial ou até a de um Trooper da República, em que por mais que todas essas classes tenham um caminho logicamente diferente um do outro, eventualmente você irá se deparar com todos os outros jogadores de outras classes nos diversos mundos que se interligam dentro dessa galáxia com mundos totalmente exploráveis aqui. Agora, num âmbito geral, esse game ele é bem mais puxado para o single-player do que de fato um multijogador massivo, em que os outros "players" estão mais ali para tanto dar a sensação de mundo vivo quanto apenas para só conversar, pedir ajuda, e interagir pelo "chat" e claro colaborar em determinadas missões específicas que requerem mais de um jogador ou que você precisa de ajuda para passar, onde quando é relacionado a campanha, caso você for jogar com um grupo de amigos que você formou ali ou quis mesmo iniciar sua jornada com alguém como é o ideal em jogos desse gênero, esse game aqui ele faz justamente o oposto e te desestimula de fazer isso pelo fato de criar uma divisão específica da sua Quest para a dos outros do seu grupo que te obrigará a fazer mais de uma vez a Quest com o seu parceiro para que os dois concluam suas Quest's juntos, o que a longo prazo vira um ponto bem irritante ao ponto de ser compreensível do porquê ninguém queira formar uma equipe para jogar junto. Além de que, a desenvolvedora também teve algumas decisões bem inaceitáveis na questão da abordagem com jogadores "Free To Play" para os assinantes da mensalidade premium, como o fato de limitar qualquer uso do chat para jogadores gratuitos até o nível 25, que não vejo lógica nisso por que geralmente são essas pessoas que deveriam merecer o suporte necessário da comunidade pelo chat para conseguir sanar suas dúvidas e assim conseguir progredir tranquilamente, mas claro nada que eu tenha visto que o coloque dentro dos jogos classificados como injogáveis ou no caso de ser considerado "Pay To Win" e que prejudique de forma considerável o jogador casual que não deseja gastar nada com o jogo, além disso, outro problema que já é normal de qualquer MMORPG, é que sua gameplay a longo prazo se torna bem massante e repetitiva que só lhe prende pelo fato da questão das decisões e da história de cada classe que se você não estiver disposto a mergulhar em toda a "Lore", isso certamente irá prejudicar bastante a sua experiência. Fora isso, mesmo sendo um game relativamente antigo, lançado em meados de 2011, a comunidade dele continua bem viva e receptiva a novatos que queiram entender mais sobre suas mecânicas, que a maioria delas não são dadas de mão beijada e você tem que se comprometer a querer aprendê-las na "marra" como, por exemplo, o fato da habilidade de "Viagem Rápida" escondida dentro do Menu de "Skills" que se eu tivesse descoberto isso bem antes, isso teria me poupado muitas horas e ajudado e muito em todo o meu progresso, além de que, ele continua recebendo constantes atualizações da própria desenvolvedora que adicionam sempre mais conteúdos e histórias novas que infelizmente, todas elas são pagas, mas que valem a pena para os que desejam algo a mais após terminarem a campanha principal por terem um preço até que "ok" ao que eu normalmente vejo em jogos MMORPG's. Por fim, um ponto a ser considerado é o fato de que o jogo ainda não foi e não tem planos de ser traduzido para o português, o que é uma pena já que toda a estrutura do jogo requer a atenção e o entendimento para decidir as suas escolhas, e sem uma tradução para isso, pode impossibilitar a maioria dos jogadores brasileiros que não tem o domínio do Inglês para entender todas as tramas que permeiam esse maravilhoso game, mas se vale a dica, como eu tinha dito na análise do "Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords", para aqueles que não tem o domínio do Inglês tentem usar o programa "Capture 2 Text" e configure-o baseado em um vídeo sobre jogar jogos MMORPG de um Youtuber chamado "Deathweaver" que mesmo sendo um pouco chato usar esse software você indiretamente irá estar jogando e também aprendendo um pouco do Inglês usando ele.

A title thats status as a DS launch title acts both as its biggest strength and greatest weakness. While immensely impressive as a means of showing what the handheld can do, Mario 64 wasn't meant to be played with a D-Pad. With that said, its brand new features, including 30 more stars, new playable characters, and a platter of mini games, aren't to be ignored; it's still Mario 64 at its core, and I'd have no issue at all giving it an even higher score if I could just play it with proper analog stick support.

Genuinely one of the most fun and charming games i have ever played. The overworld is fantastic, with a bunch of interesting areas and characters in a way that both makes it a joy to explore, but also makes you feel at home in a number of the areas. Mabe Village is of course the highlight here, but there's also Animal Village and a handful of other fun and charming characters throughout the island. This is of course crucial to the story since the island is a dream, a dream that you must end. This completely different angle on the traditional quest is really interesting and gives the story, particularly the ending a really beautiful and melancholic tone. I also think that the game is able to do this because it was a handheld game, coming out only 2 years after a Link to the Past it would be pretty boring to just rehash the same story in the same setting. The quote from director Takashi Tezuka that it was like they were making a parody of Zelda. On top of all that, this game actually features some of the most creative design in the series. There are only 8 dungeons here which is on the short side compared to the 12 in A Link to the Past, but I actually think that's beneficial, since Link's awakening really doesn't outstay its welcome with it's shorter length, making for a more impactful finale. It also makes you much less likely to be burnt out as you get to the last two, much more complicated dungeons as well.

Initially set as the basis of a sequel, Asura's Wrath found itself underperforming commercially and lead to its planned follow up being sold as a 4-chapter DLC encompassing the story's 4th act. Various other DLC chapters were also sold, ranging from interquel chapters to battles against Ryu and Akuma, but this is the biggest piece of extra content available, and consequently, the one that drew the most ire. This was in the era of Capcom's on-disc DLC and blatantly gutting features or additions from games to make an extra buck, so for a game's true ending to be locked to DLC was seen as especially egregious, even when taking the circumstances behind the decision into account.

But holy shit, this legitimately elevates the quality of a game I already quite enjoyed by that much. The most insane finale to a title I've seen thus far, and one I can recommend to anyone curious for the wow factor alone.

Carrion is based around a fantastic concept and is gorgeously animated, but it never really does anything with it. Nothing about the game fundamentally changes after the first 15 minutes or so and by the time it starts to get old the game's almost over. Exploration is weak and it's always hard to know how much damage you'll take or how to best avoid it so combat encounters where you can't stealth are usually frustrating or over in an instant. Still, it's short and has a cool core concept so if you pick it up for sale or for free it may be worth your time.

This game was like a junk food. Easily consumable, at times it's sweet and moving, but you finish it all too quick to enjoy it.