really mad about how much i like this

Not a very good game at all. The map system sucks and the combat is mediocre. This game looks good when viewing it, but sucks actually playing it and traversing through the game. This one is better off left on the shelf. Nothing memorable

Short and simple game with great artwork to go along with the story. Nothing mindblowing, but worth a play if it looks interesting to you.

This is a mini game collection that is pretty good actually. Single player not so much but playing zelda co-op, mario chase with 3 other people and 5 player luigis mansion is a blast. This game is slept on.

A good 2D beat em up that I find rather overatted. It is very basic at its core and does nothing amazing. But if it looks like something you would enjoy they check it out. But there is nothing "special" about this game.

Some new features from the original but still a decent platformer that could use more polish. But the dynamic of switching between the two characters makes the game fun enough for fans of 2D platformers.

Just a worse Yo Kai Watch Wibble Wobble. If that game was still up in the west. There is literally no reason to play this

Sure, while it may just be an upscaled port of Wild World with watered down dialogue and bad controls and grass deterioration and no villager photos and no portability...
Well I played this before Wild World so I had pretty much nothing to compare it to back when I first played it, and back then, I loved it. And while it might not be the best Animal Crossing game looking back on it, I still have many fond memories with it and I wouldn't have become a fan of the franchise without it. Also it's still really pretty for a Wii game.

The high rating is for the relatively extensive (if you want a pony/horse-ish OC) character creator. Presentation is great too but it's a very barebones chatroom kinda game. Naturally the community in the 18+ server is very uh, odd, but surprisingly not THAT weird relative to other 18+ spaces; very tame in that sense tbh.
It made me make a pony/reindeer form of my OC and was a big step towards me eventually watching and actually really enjoying MLP:FiM.

It's an amazing Nes game crunched down to the lynx. It is a good game but not a great way to play it. It seems to have most of the same things as the Nes version so it stands out on the Lynx's lackluster library.

A solid action title with little challenge. In terms of Game Gear action games, this one stands out as it is responsive and quite fun. Just don't expect the world out of it.

Not a real ninja Gaiden game but a good little action title for the Gameboy. The graphics and gameplay are pretty good with a decent challenge. This one definitely comes recommended.

The action is cool and the graphics were very good for the time. But the camera and frustrating level design took me out of this one. I feel like I would get more enjoyment out of Sigma or possibly Ninja Gaiden Black. This game is not really needed now and has been made obsolete.

Better than the first I believe although it is not very hard. The ninja clones are a good idea and the stage design is varied. The music and controls are great with good boss fights similar to the first. I could play this one any day.

A game that looks nice but gameplay-wise is shallow and frustrating. I wish the combat was more fleshed out and the levels were better designed. I will not continue with the series so I hope Prinny 2 isnt much better.

This is a very slow and boring shmup game. Nothing is memorable besides how unmemorable it is. Typical wii shovelware and I love it for that reason.

The standout of the game is the graphics and atmosphere the game develops, as well as the abstract narrative that you collect pieces of. The inventory system really brings the game down for me though - only having six slots made me want to carry barely anything and not pick up anything that wasn't related to a puzzle. Combat was a bit wonky too, but it was a minor annoyance.

A decent little 2D platformer that does what it sets out to do. There is nothing special here but if looks likes something that you would be interested in then check it out.

Stars not indicative of my enjoyment but 3 stars since I know it could use a lot of improvements. Right now it's a game with charm and LOTS of polishing and added content needed.

game still not finished , slow , dont waste ur time on it

it definitely isn't perfect, with infuriating segments that show poor level design and an overall lack of horror, but this is still a fun adventure in the resident evil world. i think sheva should return for another game.

Idk why Backloggd says I've played this game when I've never touched it in my life... but oh well may as well give it a low rating anyways because fuck gacha games, and fuck Genshin Impact.

I sorta hate playing it as an actual video game, I think me starting out with later entries just makes this one look way worse in comparison. However I won't deny that it's soulful as hell. It's just a cozy game... that is until you get mugged by your villagers just for trying to engage in conversation with them.

I think it's important to note right away, assuming this account somehow at sometime becomes valuable to future scholars, that relative to the first game Requiem is a slog. Which isn't to say that it doesn't go, but this game is devout in its belief of more being good.
The story, or should I say plot, asks the least of this fervor for more because it mostly says what players of the first game already knew. The Boy is a menace, but The Sister loves him, and The Sister is also The Player Character, so The Boy must be saved. To both Innocence and Requiem's credit, the obviousness of the problem fails time after time to subsume the narrative. From a pointillist's perspective I'd eagerly argue Asobo Studio is wasting its time with this, but thanks to the fantastic imagination of their environmental artists and game designers these games - and this game in particular - are quite fascinating.
Being a video game, let's address that bit. This is a sequel to a game in which the main character primarily wielded a slingshot and some pots. The slingshot had to be charged and the pots couldn't kill, no matter their contents. At various moments Innocence tries to address this with a new elemental effect, a crossbow and even the critters by which it's predecessor demanded attention, unfortunately its DNA often demands at least one death animation if not a scramble towards guides that not only tell you to do what you've been doing but make it sound easier than serving a single scoop of ice cream.
The combat explicitly stank whenever it was highlighted by Innocence, and whatever satisfaction this sequel allows the player is often couched more in the conquering of sub-menus than the men their elementally infused rocks and pots allowed for. But Requiem seems to think otherwise, replacing typical boss fights with arenas upon which a mysterious number (imagine every enemy type you've seen prior to said arena - hell, imagine every enemy you might expect to see in said arena while collecting materials before you trigger their entrance) of enemies descend upon you ... and yet it does all build to this one conflict that feels all the more satisfying for the knowledge that makes it quickly become as manageable as it appears overwhelming. So maybe I insisted on being dense for too long.
(I had to edit this in after the fact so I'm making it parenthetical just in case, BUT: more than anything, I spent most of this game marveling at its lighting. Particularly later in the game when both story and setting can be very dark, Innocence is VERY dark. Some of the more open areas carry a Red Dead Redemption 2 level of verisimilitude as well. The motion capture, facial animation and general cinematography belies the studio's budget, but the objects those variables sometimes fail are ALWAYS stunning. Despite the many, many inspirations you can immediately recognize Asobo Team drawing from, their results are fascinating.)
Still, being a year in which so many sequels seemed to understand "more complicated" as "more interesting", A Plague Tale takes the crown. Horizon held its ground against the bloat, God of War sashayed its way through several game designers' ambitions and The Last of Us Part I shied away from reinvention period (I swear I played more than Sony first party games!) but this game is absolutely dense with, well, game.
The really neat thing about both of Asobo Team's Plague Tale games is that despite their ambitions they have no interest in ignoring the core of video games. Sometimes this makes some of their dramatic beats absolutely comedic, but then even in their storytelling Asobo seems eager to ask themselves "if we already did X, what the hell is Y?"
This game has seventeen chapters - and some of them aren't much more than walking and talking - yet Asobo finds a way at every turn to make the player feel like a part of the story their telling. In the press for Innocence it seemed like they loved to point at Uncharted and Brothers as frames of reference. But here they've realized what I felt the first game was straining to commit to: this is a story about blinding passion, unrealistic faith and absurd love.
I'd never say this Plague Tale sequel is a better game than The Last of Us Part II but I think it has a more intuitive understanding of what it means to manipulate the player into being a villain.
So here is where I'll say it: this game is full of likable characters, but only a madman could love them. I love the reasons why the eight or so main characters in this game are all incapable of recognizing the shadows they cast - that number comes off the cuff, so I'd like to note that Hugo is absolutely not included in that count - but it also makes for a wildly incongruous experience. For those who've played the first game, it should come as no surprise that every festival is a funeral, nor every companion a friend.
But when you recognize that early (or remember it from the first game) and catch what the chapter breaks are implying (like the first game) you can be gifted with this truly unique amalgamation of Resident Evil 4, whichever Wicker Man you please, The Last of Us and Rise of the Tomb Raider that is truly bizarre. Because environmental art costs what it costs so many games have chosen to either bask in the relatively cheap labor of the Philippines or cross their fingers that animation, art or - ugh - gameplay will dominate the trailers and criticism.
Like Innocence before it, Requiem spends all of its time finding new ways for you to use its tools. I found this took nearly half the game to get used to, as you spend most of the game with four interactions containing five (four?) modifiers selected via either one supremely dense weapon wheel or fully logical yet no less mystical hot buttons on the d-pad. I'd love to say that when I'd finally earned more capacity for crafting materials (the game doles out some core character progression based on, supposedly, your play style) I got more inventive during combat, but it's honestly impossible to enjoy this game's definition of conflict after playing Horizon, Elden Ring and God of War this year, let alone some rabbit in a hat like Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando.
Or, y'know, Resident Evil 4 or Last of Us Part II. The Last of Us Part I had this problem as well I suppose but the latter game really hammered home that just because the player/protagonist alerted some foes doesn't mean they can't just find the progression point and nope the fuck out. Requiem loves punishing a player who finds the exit before they've introduced death to whichever lumbering oafs know that door or hatch means asylum.
Anyway, yes, not always a great game! However, as I said before but couldn't possibly emphasize enough what this game aspires to be and what it is fascinates me. Without saying more than amounts to a sales pitch, this game imagines a world in which H.R. Giger were asked to dream about and then illustrate Ellie Williams (The Last of Us - don't worry, I had to look it up too) and Nathan Drake (Spider-Man's alterego) noshing s'mores and sharing each others' adventures.
But that's also barely this game at all! Despite some clear animation shortcomings this may be the best looking game of 2022, and despite a heavy dose of schlock this story worthy of being told by a game this year as well. I recognize this is particular to the Playstation 5's DualSense but there are two specific moments during the game's last five or so chapters where the combination of contextual rumble and trigger pull blew me away. Especially in the trigger's case, I'm talking about a situation anybody who's played a Naughty Dog game from Crash 2 onward would be familiar with. It's relatively rote, even bland, in description. Yet I was absolutely roped in, as though I'd never helped Nathan Drake scale a train before.
I don't have a full paragraph for this because ultimately I'm an idiot and even I could tell most of this game's puzzles were pretty elementary, but if the imperative was to create 17 (disclosure: yes, 17 chapters, but not all 17 carry the same weight) mutations of the previous game's puzzles, they both mildly succeeded at replicating the first game and spectacularly failed at making Naughty Dog's Portal 2. Said another way, it's fun to see these puzzles for what they are up to the point they refuse to be anything else, and then you're just stuck following a script you've never read, merely acted out wrongly over and over.
And I think that's ultimately where this franchise - franchise? - wins with me - the bit from the paragraph before the last! It isn't just that the first game was wildly propulsive and charming in its Cleveland-esque ambitions, nor that the second game satisfactorily delivers on the promises of said propulsion or ambition. This game's a bit of a mess at times (I'm not sure I said it just before so I'll make it plain now: the sling Amecia relies on might be cute and she may only be 15 but them blokes got iron helmets and chain mail) and from the vantage of a Goodyear blimp I think the real evil behind the rat infestation of 15th century southern France is clearly the player characters we puppeteered along the way...but I can't help but root for these kids.
Rats off to ya.

This game has no reason to go as hard as it does. In a lot of ways it really reminds me of Thunder Force IV if not quite as good. It's just so intense with certain aspects, I mean this as a compliment.
Obviously from that reference if you didn't know, this is a shoot 'em up. According to Wikipedia the story is:
"Humanity makes advances in space travel and colonization. In the year 2192 however, the colonists near Jupiter are attacked by the independent military nation of Zias stationed on the Olympus colony of Saturn. Zias uses a symbiotic computer system and several mecha factories powered by a device called the GEO as their primary attack force. Human scientists study the Zias technology and, based on the Zias GEO system, became able to build a space fighter capable of fighting against the Zias: the Bari-arm, a space ship capable of using multiple weapons and transforming into a giant robot with the same capabilities as the Zias cyborgs. Bari-arm is piloted by two young pilots with the mission of destroying the new GEO system before the Zias war machines destroy any further colonies and eradicate humanity forever."
That sounds great, not that I had any clue of this from playing it really XD. What I can tell you is the gameplay is simple but very fun. Your ship has four weapons of machine guns, lasers, rockets and homing missiles you can collect from coloured orbs enemies drop to swap between though they aren't plentiful. If you stop firing a charge bar builds allowing you to do an extra strong attack the longer you leave it. In addition to this you can collect power ups that transform your ship into the mecha robot mentioned above. As far as I could tell it was simply a visual flourish that gives you a one hit shield. My only critisicm gameplay wise is that the homing missiles are fantastic...except certain bosses where they auto aim on parts you can't damage. This resulted in the final boss taking forever using my basic front firing gun as the missiles were useless. A bit of a design flaw that.
The visuals are great using gorgeous Sprite work, bright colours and varied levels. The stage clear static animation of the robot turning into a ship and flying off was neat. Like quite a few games of the time it also really pushed the usage of the CD format for it's sound. The soundtrack is fantastic with crazy guitars wailing as you fire away. A friend of mine was with me as I played it and mentioned it on several occasions how good it was.
Overall it's pretty high on my list of shoot 'em ups now. It's challenging in places but not too hard, looks and sounds fantastic and has good pacing without any dull moments.

One of the better master system titles but no where near as good as the Nes games. The graphics are good and the gameplay is alright but strange. The difficulty is very easy for some reason and provides little challenge. Still fun, but nowhere near the level of the NES titles.

It is the same game as the Nes ones with brighter colors and arranged music which is worse. You also cant customize the control so your stuck with A and B, as opposed to Y and B. This game is rare and expensive so im glad to have a CIB copy. But the Nes games are much better.

A game most people dislike because of the limited continues. It is by far the hardest of the 3 and I think is the best. The graphics are the best, the bosses are the best and the powerups are the best. The upgraded sword is a fantastic addition. The challenge is probably to high for most, but this one should not be skipped.

That last 2 hours alone was worth full price. I purchased this back in 2018 and it was never able to catch me. With the sequel out I told myself to get all the way through this one before I dump money on a sequel. This time around I couldn’t put it down. As soon as I got home this game was being played. I want to do a new game plus but I think ‘Death Stranding’ is next on my mark. Highly recommend this lads.